Bewildered Space

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Another B-O-R-I-N-G Day!



How come I'm too lazy to do things when there's so much to be done?

Today is another freaking boring day. Same routine. Same old brand new day.

A typical Friday, with just one class to attend, I woke up at around 9am. Usually I could extend my sleeping hours up until 10. It would take one hour for me to get ready plus an hour and a half to travel from home to UP. Since I have no class today (it's free cut for us to review "daw" because the first exam would be next week Tuesday), I could've slept the entire morning. But hell no, I have to go to peyups to get money from Van, and meet Prof. Faustino about her mind shattering floorplans plus I have to meet Mam Sol to give her the partial payment for the souvenir program. Came at CDL at around 11:15. I had Mam Faustino clarify all those puzzling plans for an hour. Another 30 mins to get to Quezon Ave. McDo to meet Mam Sol. I really didn't want to spend for a meal but it was lunchtime so I had no choice. Whew, she wasn't answering my text messages and phone calls! O_O Oh noes! I waited for an hour and stilllllllllll not a word from her. I called ABS-CBN Publishing office and found out they had an urgent meeting. I didn't want to go to the office, lagi na lang akong natambay dun eh. Another hour passed, it's almost 2 p.m. I decided to take the MRT to go to Edsa Central to check out pirated movies... I really hate waiting for something uncertain... Anyway, just to kill time, I took a few shots from the overpass ---->>> a view from Quezon Ave. overpass MRT Station



Tough luck, I saw Maica near the entrance ^_^ thanks thanks thanks! You saved my life! Ahhahahah. Just then, Mam Sol called and apologized. Oh how gruesome this feeling is! I didn't hate her then. Well I didn't really hate her, I just felt soooo bored. She treated us to another chicken meal. ^_^ Thanks thanks!

Oh this isss sooo boring too...

Who am I telling these to? Why do I have to blurt out how stupid this day is. Not to mention a weird guy telling me how he's falling for me? Duh? You don't even know me. Back off!

I amm soooooooo soooo out of my mind.

0 Comments: