Bewildered Space

Sunday, January 29, 2006

If I would love you...

Ho ho ho this is a Valentines special hahahahaha. Hmm I think these thoughts are left-overs from my dreams last night. YES! I SLEPT! I slept for 9 hours and I feel soooooo guilty. It's now a crime to sleep! I got sooo many things to do and I don't even know what to start. Isn't it so nice to tell somebody your rants? Someone to share your burden with? But you really can't expect somebody to just listen to you all day. Whoa that's sad. Anyways here are random thoughts.
The Bewitching Flair
How do you own somebody?
If I would love you...
You wouldn't breathe anymore
I would seize you to death and
kill you invicibly.
Can I own you?
If I should want you...
Would you want me back
and give yourself to me and
die in an instant?
Should I destroy you?
If ever I would need you...
Nobody can ever get you back
not even your family and
not even a past love.
Who am I?
I'm the selfish lover...
I'm the lost shortcut to tranquility
I'm the witch of aggression and
the murderer of you.
So what now?
IF you can't abide...
It's better that you avoid me
for when I smell you near
I would hunt you forever
for the rest of your life.
#My immortal bow#
As flame casts shadows and truth ends fear
Open locked thoughts
To my mind's willing ear.
Now wasn't that too uhmmm eerie? Heheheh ako ba yan? hahahah hmm at some point I think so... *grins*
I would borrow some of these lines from the great Ayn Rand's Fountainhead.
To say "I love you", one must first know how to say the "I". The kind of surrender I can have from you now would give me nothing but an empty hulk. If I demanded it, I'd destroy you. I want you whole, as I am, as you'll remain in the battle you've chosen. A battle is never selfless."
So does that mean it isn't enough when somebody tells you "I love you"? Then it should be "I love you with all of me". Hahaha weird. Mind you, not "with all my heart" because it doesn't include your hypothalamus and your eyes and your skin and all. Geez.. how selfish. Is the one you love a god?
Back to reality... I bet these are all in fairytales hehehehe... You shouldn't demand too much. Life is so short for drama and petty problems, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly. Life is too short to be anything but Happy. These are from Narlyn which she sent to me and made up my day. What I realized today?
Live life Simply.

0 Comments: