Bewildered Space

Saturday, January 28, 2006

moderation...

What would you do if you got things to do coming like the speed of light? Well that's an exaggeration but by the looks of it, I think I really have to do a lot of convince-yourself-it-would-be-over-soon strategy.
IF I could just draw myself in the image of a butterball, it wouldn't be fluffy at all! I'm close to losing my senses errmm not actually, just ignoring them and just try to finish things. This semester is a real bummer. I already cried a dozen times this January because of nothing. From nothing to something, to something physical and to something biological and now to something cultural hahah juskiddin...
Wouldn't it be nice if you could tell someone all sort of things. I NEED A RELIEVERRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!
Goof... to start with, my dear reader, you can take a peek of my gobbledegooks for my week after this.. uhmm what should I call it... HORRIBLE WEEK OF MIDTERM EXAMS...
Jan 30 - Morning class is a freecut for conceptualizing for a Valentines Day Themed Formal Table Setting for Thurs. Afternoon class is a discussion about the recent site visit.
Jan 31 - IS A HELL DAY! If I would live to see this day, I'm sure I'd die shortly after... There would be a plate about built-in shelves (which seems simple when I put it here) "a MONSTER in DISGUISE plate", another hell midterm exam, a space planning homework about a PLDT Service Center... Geez.. how would I lift up my spirit to endure this intoxicating day
Feb 1 - hmm just the Archi day... BUT HEY NO! THis one's for the table setting day! I'm pretty sure my group wouldn't start planning well not until this day.. total crammers but we can't help it. Oh and we're supposed to go to Shang to make a price survey of dinnerware... the expensive ones! Holy crap! I bet those sales clerk would treat us differently as always...
Feb 2 - This is the glamour day of the table setting day plus it comes with a plate about Tableware...
Feb 3 - I dunno now about Friday... But I have other things to finish like finalizing the CHK Website... or else I wouldn't get paid!
Sometimes, I think I'd just sleep... zzz....
ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
My head aches a lot and my back... goodness ¬_¬ my hand? don't ask...

0 Comments: