Bewildered Space

Thursday, September 25, 2008

I Had My Share of Those

C'est La Vie

I had my share of long walks
that tore my shoes apart
I had my share of buying books
that were so cheap and old.

I had my share of sweet nothings
that kept me awake at night,
I did had my share of blessings
that made my world go round.

I had my share of excitement
each time he calls me home
I know he had his share of this
and hope to remind him so.

I long for his surprises
that gave my days no grays,
I miss the silent moments
that turned to laughs so great.

Are there such few words?
For years we've been apart?
Are there no more mystery
from all the things from the past?

Don't know how to end this
'Tis makes me melt like ice
For no one can understand
His sweetness,
is my ultimate weakness.


Missing you on a rainy night.

0 Comments: